Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hot water tank not working after smart meter installed in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I recently had a smart meter installed and shortly after my water tank stopped working - it is an electric tank, I have no gas supply. As part of the smart meter installation they turned off the electric supply. I have attached a picture of one of the front parts of the water heater.

I am not sure how to reset the tank and cant get a plumber round to have a look due to the lockdown!

any help would be massively appreciated, thanks
water tank.jpg

Has it ever worked as In the picture it’s not even wired in / connected :D

Reply to Hot water tank not working after smart meter installed in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock