Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss hot water firing boiler but cental heating is not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gareth cooper

Hi i have just tested my central heating system ready for the cold weather its a glow worm ultimate, the hot water works fine i press the 1hr button on the the programmer and it fires up, i tried it with the cental heating button but it doesnt fire up the boiler i have tested the room stat and it works fine the pump does seem to run when i press the central heating button but as i say the boiler wont fire or even try to fire. Please could someone give me some ideas.

Hi Rob just checked the valve and when i put it on manual the boiler will fire. So i will be getting a new valve. Thank you very much for your advice its much appreciated.
Gareth

Make sure you know what you are doing with the electrics. I'd recommend to get an Heating engineer to fix it in place.

You will probably only require the motor and not the whole valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water firing boiler but cental heating is not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock