Discuss Hot coils on gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Should/do the coils/solenoids on a gas valve get warm ?
Never noticed before, but was working on a Remeha Avanta today and the solenoids felt very warm ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot coils on gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock