Discuss horazontal flue terminating into neighbour garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_d_o_t

Gas Engineer
Hi guys
Quick one.... new single extention built at the rear of a terraced house.... installing a new combi and vertical flue is going to be difficult due to windows on the 1st floor I was going to just go out horizontal towards next door and then up with plume kit but the builder on site has just said that the building inspecter won't pass anything that goes through that wall.... its worth noting that the extention wall is set back slightly so the plume pipe would not even cross the neighbours boundary.
Am I allowed and the builder is being causious or this not allowed?

Thanks dot

Just read installation instructions , the part on flue locations , How would you like POC in your garden, you may have to relocate boiler.

You won't find that info in the MI and you haven't read the post as I said i intend to use a plume kit to direct the POC away from neighbours.

But It's ok now i contacted building control and spoke to them and they have said it is fine

I dont think ive seen an MI that doesnt provide info on flueing dimensions.
But you seem sorted so happy days

I was going to say isn't it what is the neighbour could deem a nuisance as well.

only states from a boundary wall.... but the plume kit is to be ran up and plume POC away from neighbors anyway. also the plume pipe is still on the customers side of the boundary. so the only thing there is the air intake... are the neighbours going to complain we are steeling there air? haha

building inspector said it was ok anyway now so......its getting done

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to horazontal flue terminating into neighbour garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock