Search the forum,

Discuss High ratio reading on analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a landlord cert which showed a ratio above .0800 and ppm's over 9000 .

Changed the flue , still same reading , changed gas valve still same .
Clean out and inspected chamber still the same.
Pressures checked on llsc .

Apart from it nigh on wrecking my anslyser.
Getting to point of why still getting this reading ?

What boiler?

Gas valve set up right and did you get 9000ppm with the cover off ?

Test with cover off

Hex might be leaking so poc are mixing with intake air

It wasn't a Kane by chance.

Had mine re-calibrated last year & when it came back the temp sensor was reading off the scale at several hundred degrees even when just holding in hand.

Needless sent back and was sorted but messed me up for a week on booking waiting for it to come back.

Maybe try in your own boiler to cross reference it or willing customers boiler that you used it on pre-calibration.

My sprint v2 wouldn't read that high, it flips to warning messages and sound at about 400-600ppm. I agree check calibration on another boiler, ive had to do this before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High ratio reading on analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone can help with this. On servicing a two year old Vokera Unica i28 I carried out combustion analysis checks. The high readings were fine but when I checked on low I was only getting 6% CO2. When I slowly started to adjust the valve I couldn’t get the Co2 anywhere near...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock