Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hidden Cisterns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cliveag

Hi Guys or Girls,

I am a complete amateur living in the West Midlands and need some advice as to what hidden cistern I should buy;

I am looking to install a comfort height (450mm) back to the wall toilet in a bathroom refurbishment.

I want to have a hidden cistern inside a false wall behind the toilet. I want to keep the false wall as low as possible (about waist height) but am aware that some cisterns have to be fitted at a minimum height.

What hidden cistern should I buy to achieve a minimum height for the false wall, please?:confused5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hidden Cisterns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.šŸ˜Š Iā€™m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is a follow-up to this post: Fit wall-hung toilet to inside stud wall? -...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock