Discuss HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a retired industrial engineer, now trying to get to grips with my ch boiler and various tasks around the house and car. The company I worked for went bust, so no fat pension, just what the state grudgingly gives me, so now I try to use my limited skills on DIY. I hope not to be too much of a nuisance on here but your help and advice will be invaluable. Thanks in anticipation
BoB

Welcome aboard Bob nice to have you with us.....lots of great advice here .....gas advice only given to qualified gas engineers but pretty friendly bunch none the less...regards Turnpin:welcome:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock