Discuss Hi guy introducing myself to the group in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

hello and welcome tim

I did archaeology for 4 years. Had this idea that I would have a complete change of career but the bright lights of London beckon me home.. lol
Plumbers can do very well in London. Charlie & Scott Mullins charge £125.00 per hour plus vat inside
M25 nice emergency work, credit/debit card only North of the river is the most lucrative Centralheatking

Reply to Hi guy introducing myself to the group in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Hi my names Frank. I've not long completed my level 2 diploma and I'm now an apprentice doing site work. Just completed my 1st month and really...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock