Discuss Helpful heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a few of us that are slightly tempted but are all waiting for someone else to jump in!!

Three is someone somewhere making a lot of money off the back of these schemes, why if we can, should we the sole trader / the small firm not have albeit a small slice of the pie??[/QUOTE]

if I'm doing all the work, and taking all the responsibility I want all the pie ;) ... I don't work myself to the bone so some t@@t in a suit, can drive his bmw & live in the big house that I can't afford because I'm taking a small bit of HIS pie for doing all the work...:censored:

Have you tried ringing them ? Constantly engaged, they want to do a phone interview ?

Look at their website, it's a blag. They are phone scammers

It might be a load of **** but there's no harm in a phone call. If I hadn't declared my interest in some of the stuff I do now, then i would have missed out on some of the most lucrative work I've done.

I currently install under the Eco scheme for someone else I can do as many or as little as I want. They pay every 14 days without fail. And I just fit them in on a quiet day. If I'm lining somebody else's pockets who cares I'm putting ££££ in mine too.

If you are sceptical there must be a reason for it, does it sound too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helpful heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back