Search the forum,

Discuss Helpful heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hirstgas

Anybody had any dealings with
Helpful heating ltd.

Been asked to do some work for them just wanted to see if anyone had any info good or bad

Cheers

Do they want any money?

Had a phone call from a Police Federation . org
… give us tenner a month…
Blah, blah, blah…

had several emails from them. offering £300/£500 for a boiler swap but no other details

Look forward to the feed back I too have had the emails and wondering!!

I've give them my number there going to ring me to give me more info.

Wanting to do phone interviews, that's their game. Keep you on the phone

I'll dip my toe in and report back for you all

I still fail to understand why tradesmen/women let someone else source a job, give them the lead, then pay them ''PEANUTS'' after at least 28 days?????
Make the effort to source your own jobs. Be the master of your destiny.
You will get dragged in, then after THREE months, you will be urn hear complaining that they owe you £10,000. Guud lock M8

I did some work for another company last year they paid every two week and it wasn't peanuts at all. So unless you've worked for this company your input is irrelevant cos I'm a great beliver in don't knock it till you've tried it. There's no harm in them ringing me.... if it's **** it ****. But we'll see.

I did some work for another company last year they paid every two week and it wasn't peanuts at all. So unless you've worked for this company your input is irrelevant cos I'm a great beliver in don't knock it till you've tried it. There's no harm in them ringing me.... if it's **** it ****. But we'll see.

keep belivering

I would say £300 for a straight swap labour only wasn't that shabby!! the large national company I do bits fro pay every time, they even send out reminders to say they have yet to receive my invoice!!

So I think to say out right that its a scam and all that take part will be ripped off is a bit harsh!! but that said we need to step in lightly as there are many scams out there!

I'm slightly tempted, as a top up to my own work and would consider 1 this mouth get paid, then another, get paid and go on from there!! then maybe a couple a month to top up!!

Three is someone somewhere making a lot of money off the back of these schemes, why if we can, should we the sole trader / the small firm not have albeit a small slice of the pie??

I think there are a few of us that are slightly tempted but are all waiting for someone else to jump in!!

Three is someone somewhere making a lot of money off the back of these schemes, why if we can, should we the sole trader / the small firm not have albeit a small slice of the pie??[/QUOTE]

if I'm doing all the work, and taking all the responsibility I want all the pie ;) ... I don't work myself to the bone so some t@@t in a suit, can drive his bmw & live in the big house that I can't afford because I'm taking a small bit of HIS pie for doing all the work...:censored:

Have you tried ringing them ? Constantly engaged, they want to do a phone interview ?

Look at their website, it's a blag. They are phone scammers

It might be a load of **** but there's no harm in a phone call. If I hadn't declared my interest in some of the stuff I do now, then i would have missed out on some of the most lucrative work I've done.

I currently install under the Eco scheme for someone else I can do as many or as little as I want. They pay every 14 days without fail. And I just fit them in on a quiet day. If I'm lining somebody else's pockets who cares I'm putting ££££ in mine too.

If you are sceptical there must be a reason for it, does it sound too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helpful heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock