Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed Worscester Highflow 400 RSF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finn10

Cannot have both Hot water and heating on at the same time.So alternate each control when needed. Loft filler tank major overflow when heating /Hot water on with hot water being vented into the tank and out of the overflow.
Often have to push the reset button and there is quite often a need to bleed radiators due to air.

Isn't the high flow 400 a combi? Freestanding.

Cannot have both Hot water and heating on at the same time.So alternate each control when needed. Loft filler tank major overflow when heating /Hot water on with hot water being vented into the tank and out of the overflow.
Often have to push the reset button and there is quite often a need to bleed radiators due to air.

Didnt realize I had to put a questionmark. Its seems you are not able to answer my "question" Thank you for your enlightened comment and will improve my quesrtions as I will now add punctuations.

Yes it does have heating and hot water at the same time normally, however currently cannot have both on at the same tiime due to problems. I am trying to find out about what could be the problem with the fault list I've mentioned

Yes it does have heating and hot water at the same time normally, however currently cannot have both on at the same tiime due to problems. I am trying to find out about what could be the problem with the fault list I've mentioned

Is this using the built in programmer on the fascia panel ?

Is this using the built in programmer on the fascia panel ?

Yes it is. Both contols work independently however when put on together only the heating water seems to circulate and there is tepid water coming out the hot tap and as mentioned the overflow from the loft goes into overdrive with hot water being sent up to the header tank and then vented

Yes it is. Both contols work independently however when put on together only the heating water seems to circulate and there is tepid water coming out the hot tap and as mentioned the overflow from the loft goes into overdrive with hot water being sent up to the header tank and then vented

My advice to you is to get a Heating Engineer who is gas safe registered to look at it for you.

It sounds to me like you have a couple of issues there to be honest with you.

The venting you are talking about needs attending to ASAP.

Food for thought :-
That Boiler is knocking on in years now and It would be better to put your money toward a new one. This is obviously only my opinion.

My advice to you is to get a Heating Engineer who is gas safe registered to look at it for you.

It sounds to me like you have a couple of issues there to be honest with you.

The venting you are talking about needs attending to ASAP.

Food for thought :-
That Boiler is knocking on in years now and It would be better to put your money toward a new one. This is obviously only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed Worscester Highflow 400 RSF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working only when there is no water in the water tank. But, recently for the past week, in the middle of the night, the pump would stop working even though the...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The hot water tank I believe is a closed system but is on the same level as the bath. Therefore as you might guess the water pressure at the bath even on...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock