Discuss Help ME PLEASE !!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Have you checked power on the switch live? What power do you have between live and earth. Live and neutral and earth and neutral? Sounds electrical to me. Are all wires definitely in thewiring block properly?

still sparking, cant see anything through pilot, tried scraping inside with pin & philips but cant feel any holes.

got 240 on sl, 240 on L 0 on N

Reply to Help ME PLEASE !!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock