Search the forum,

Discuss Help me draft a letter of application to potential employers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red_Stafford

Hi all im looking to change career and getting into plumbing and heating, im 33 years old so most employers dont want to know, I was thinking of emailing local plumbing companies with a letter CV asking if they have any training apprentice positions, I was hoping you guys who have employed trainees could help me draft a letter up that would get the employees attention... Thanks

I love your name *grins*
in the current climate you do realise you will be looking to work for free for a while?

Hi all im looking to change career and getting into plumbing and heating, im 33 years old so most employers dont want to know, I was thinking of emailing local plumbing companies with a letter CV asking if they have any training apprentice positions, I was hoping you guys who have employed trainees could help me draft a letter up that would get the employees attention... Thanks

There are loads of similar threads on here, mine them for the nuggets but be prepared for disappointment. The green scheme install prices are particularly shocking.

nope, it was voluntary but because of it I landed a job with one of the biggest firms were im from. payed of in the end if I never done it i'd be on the dole drinking cider like the rest of the north east population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help me draft a letter of application to potential employers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock