Search the forum,

Discuss Help me draft a letter of application to potential employers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red_Stafford

Hi all im looking to change career and getting into plumbing and heating, im 33 years old so most employers dont want to know, I was thinking of emailing local plumbing companies with a letter CV asking if they have any training apprentice positions, I was hoping you guys who have employed trainees could help me draft a letter up that would get the employees attention... Thanks

I love your name *grins*
in the current climate you do realise you will be looking to work for free for a while?

Hi all im looking to change career and getting into plumbing and heating, im 33 years old so most employers dont want to know, I was thinking of emailing local plumbing companies with a letter CV asking if they have any training apprentice positions, I was hoping you guys who have employed trainees could help me draft a letter up that would get the employees attention... Thanks

There are loads of similar threads on here, mine them for the nuggets but be prepared for disappointment. The green scheme install prices are particularly shocking.

nope, it was voluntary but because of it I landed a job with one of the biggest firms were im from. payed of in the end if I never done it i'd be on the dole drinking cider like the rest of the north east population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help me draft a letter of application to potential employers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock