Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all! another newb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Been browsing this forum for a while and picked up some good info already.

I’m a diy’er and do a fair bit of my own work where I think it’s possible.

Just joined up as im hoping to be able to pick up some more advice and guidance from the pros on specific projects that I have a go at.

Cheers
:)

Hi Serval,

Welcome to the forum.
I am pretty sure you can pick up some good tips of the other engineers.

Good morning Serval, welcome to the forum, Lots of good advice and tips on the forum. Any questions, Advice or queries will gladly be received and no doubt answered for you. Please do not however ask how to repair any gas related problems as this is against the forum rules and we will not answer any DIY gas related problems. Enjoy browsing and good luck mate.

hello and welcome

Welcome, always a pleasure to see another new face here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all! another newb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock