Discuss Heatrae Sadia Express Supplier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transwest

Hi folks,

I'm on the lookout for the most reasonably priced H.S 7 litre 3kw water heater (inc quick del).

We have a local charity that I tend to help out when/if I can and their heater packed up over Christmas - whilst they were looking after some less fortunates.

I can't find an actual fault with the kit: tried 2 stats & 2 T.cut-outs etc. All seem fine,,,, but the heater will only work once in a while. Not reliable enough for their work. They asked if I can supply the same heater again, so am searching the internet for best price.

This is my first time on this forum, so I hope i'm not breaking rules by asking for recommendations.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Express Supplier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock