Discuss Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Pump gone on my parents heating system it's a Grundfos 15 60 130. New one best part of £300 is there any other makes you guys would recommend?

Thanks

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.
It's a closed pressurised system is it ok to use one of these?

Thanks found this at Screwfix for £99
WILO YONOS PICO 25/1-6-130 GLANDLESS CIRCULATING PUMP 230V
Is this the one I need as mine is 15-60-130 and this one starts with a 25?
Thanks for the help

That's fine the130mm is the distance ebetween the flanges, same as yours, there suhould be, but just check for 2 rubber gaskets, if not buytwo and install stall using these.

Reply to Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock