Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heating Levers in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a Megaflow Eco Systemfit Unvented Cylinder.

Attachments

• IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 19
The second one is on the right hand side (not the best picture). So when replacing a radiator I would need to use this to top up the pressure? What pressure should it be?

Yes open one fully then open the second slowly until you hear the water / pressure moving

On the pressure guage 1.2 ish is fine for a cold system eg rads cold

Reply to Heating Levers in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock