Discuss Heating installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisRoberts

Hey Guys, my aunty in Gainsborough, Lincoln needs a new boiler and rads fitted and needs it quick as it seems to have all been stolen out of her house..

I Work for Williams & Co plumbing & Heating supplies and may be able to work out getting the materials there but need a local installer to do the work..

If anyone is interested please let me know..

Chris

Sorry cant help as I live down south but how did someone manage to steal it out of the house when she is living there?

best ensure materials are paid for up front then!, sorry in sw

Thats a low thing to do Chris - nicking all the heating out of your aunties house, and then selling it back to her! ;)

Hi Chris
I could do the install if you provide the materials. I could provide good references. I live just outside of Lincoln so traveling not a problem. I would rather give you a day rate than price unless I could come and view the job. Thanks karl

I think the jobs gone Karl - Chris, can you confirm that you are now sorted?

I think the jobs gone Karl - Chris, can you confirm that you are now sorted?
Hi Ray
I'm new to the forum. It's certainly a good place to source information. I wish I'd of joined years ago. How's business for you? Are you a sole trader? :coolgleamA:

Hi Ray
I'm new to the forum. It's certainly a good place to source information. I wish I'd of joined years ago. How's business for you? Are you a sole trader? :coolgleamA:

Business is OK thanks Karl. Good days and bad days, but so long as the former outnumber the latter, I shan't grumble.

No, not a sole trader, and here under false pretences. :) See my signature line for details. ChrisRoberts (the OP) works for the same firm.

Oh - and welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock