Discuss Heated Debate on UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Is in my opinion a healthy thing, it shows the contributors care about this industry. A desire to go that extra mile often after 5 pm is precious
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

The problem with that one was more people ignoring the forum rules and general attitude to established members that had done nothing wrong. Subsequent follow ups were made with the person in question but so far the offered hand has been rebuked.

Reply to Heated Debate on UKPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock