Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heat only new boiler recommendations? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler.
Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid?

Thanks

What’s your existing set up old rads or modern, copper cylinder etc ?

Modern radiator and cylinder that is pre insulated with the hard foam material

Cylinder by the boiler or away in the airing cupboard?

baxi 600 or 800 heat or viessmann 100 would be my choices you could go with an eph priority hot water kit as well

Reply to Heat only new boiler recommendations? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock