Search the forum,

Discuss Health supplement scammers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Who are these spamming runts? Don't even click on them to rack any views up. Is no area of the internet safe from forced advertising?
I think Dan should post their Ip address and I'll forward it to a group of hard bum Nigerian super scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Health supplement scammers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, apologies for posting again, however we're still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area, as it's coming up to April , new tax year and all, I thought I'd re-post. Reason being, there's a great number of non-members "guests" you use the forum on a...
Replies
Views
B
https://www.************/groups/gasengineers/163530000482546/?comment_id=163554160480130&offset=0&total_comments=1&notif_t=group_activity have a read of this guys we need everyone's support Following submission of our petition, it would be considered appropriate to present our case for the...
Replies
Views
manic26
M
B
The new iPad is called..." New iPad" they must have been up all night thinking that one up. So far from keynote speech, live - • Apple announces new iPad, available 16 March • Confirms 'Retina Display', A5X processor and 5MP camera • Also adds LTE and voice dictation • iOS 5.1 announced; brings...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
I
Hi everybody, Ive probably read hundreds of posts on this site since i registered and there is definitely a lot of useful info, although ive read a lot in respect of people not willing to take on tech cert qualified wannabe plumbers, which i find rather short sighted as people should be judged...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock