Discuss Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice I done a bariatrics place in Godstone down that way, let us know, piece of **** to book up telephone number is: 0330 123 0166 and as for your problem give technical a call when you're in front of it they might talk you through fault finding the problem mate:

Tel:0330 123 3366

Monday to Friday 7.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Technical Support 8:30am - 4:00pm)
Sunday 9.00am - 12.00pm (Technical Support Closed)

Flow sensor ? But phone Worcester tech up there great

Thanks buddy I will give them a call re the training. Regarding the problem I am so strapped for time tomorrow I might have to pass it off to someone else

Thanks buddy I will give them a call re the training. Regarding the problem I am so strapped for time tomorrow I might have to pass it off to someone else

It get Worcesters fixed price repair

Riley SC's pretty clued up on the old Worcesters and talked me through my 1st Worcester install :D Now i'm Worcester mad and going to get a chest tattoo of the Worcester logo lol

Riley SC's pretty clued up on the old Worcesters and talked me through my 1st Worcester install :D Now i'm Worcester mad and going to get a chest tattoo of the Worcester logo lol

Don't forget the Welsh flag like you promised :D

Cheers Shaun is that a common fault with these ?

Cheers Shaun is that a common fault with these ?

Depends what is it doing fires ok with heating and runs good ?

I did think flow switch but couldn't understand why it would initial fire up

Customer sent me a vid of what it's doing but I can't really see much unisual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
I need a little help if possible as I am trying to check that my current system is running efficiently but not really sure how to check, sorry if...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi All, I have a Firebird Enviromax external oil boiler, it has a Riello RDB2.2 C26 burner which keeps locking out. It has been an ongoing...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock