Discuss Has anyone ordered from Gasfm.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty_jah

Gas Engineer
Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker here, recently passed my ACS and registered Gas Safe.

Issue I am having is that I ordered lots of items from gasfm which was listed on GS authorised sellers info.

It has been a week since my order, all I have received a confirmation email for the order and payment. But since then nothing, whether order has been picked, packed or despatched.

I have emailed and left messages on their voicemail, which seems always to be busy with all operators busy, no matter what time of day.

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from them before and how the order was handled. Ta.

Nuran

Hello just received some personalised landlords pads after a week wait. All i got was a confirmation email then a text message on the day of delivery.

I buy loads of stuff from them, most of my personalised work gears from them, until recently they were called gassafe direct, there great to deal with and pads usually takes over a week if u get them personalised,

Thanks Kris and gastec.

Can you believe had the email come through today, delivery for tomorrow. Suppose I should have been more patient.

Although they could have returned a reply to my emails or voice mails.

Anyhow, alls well in the world as long as everything arrives!

Thanks again
Nuran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has anyone ordered from Gasfm.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock