Search the forum,

Discuss Has anyone ordered from Gasfm.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutty_jah

Gas Engineer
Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker here, recently passed my ACS and registered Gas Safe.

Issue I am having is that I ordered lots of items from gasfm which was listed on GS authorised sellers info.

It has been a week since my order, all I have received a confirmation email for the order and payment. But since then nothing, whether order has been picked, packed or despatched.

I have emailed and left messages on their voicemail, which seems always to be busy with all operators busy, no matter what time of day.

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from them before and how the order was handled. Ta.

Nuran

Hello just received some personalised landlords pads after a week wait. All i got was a confirmation email then a text message on the day of delivery.

I buy loads of stuff from them, most of my personalised work gears from them, until recently they were called gassafe direct, there great to deal with and pads usually takes over a week if u get them personalised,

Thanks Kris and gastec.

Can you believe had the email come through today, delivery for tomorrow. Suppose I should have been more patient.

Although they could have returned a reply to my emails or voice mails.

Anyhow, alls well in the world as long as everything arrives!

Thanks again
Nuran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has anyone ordered from Gasfm.co.uk? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you might say) on the front panel, and one of these has a double function (turn it left and it operates the smaller oven, turn it right and it operates the...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked the system pressure at 1.5bar and the relief valve but the noise persists unless a hot water tap in the house is opened then it stops for a period of...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock