Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Xmas.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
To all you lucky *******s that have finished today for xmas. I intend to drink till it hurts tonight in protest that I have to work next week

I'm still keeping the wheels of industry turning along side you Riley.
Captains of industry

Same think it's too early to finish but I wouldn't say no if someone asked

That's me!! I've opened the Christmas Benedictine if you fancy a festive iron brew with a splash?

Wow Ads you never cease to impress/mildly terrify/confuse/entertain me

Ps it's far to early to stop but I know loadsa guys that have stopped today. My local merchants annual session tonight. con club here we come

Early night for me tonight, fishing tomorrow
Mrs Swamp has just gone out with a load of local lasses on some sort of p1ss up
I have a boiler job on Monday which I hope to finish by Weds morning, so I can try and repair a Main 24 he with ,customer bought, ebay second hand parts Weds afternoon (what could possibly go wrong)
Buy Mrs Swamp something on Thursday
Swally day Friday
Ignore phone til 3/01/2017

And if all that goes to plan, my d1cks a bloater :smoking:

Boiler swap on Monday, help an old fella out Tuesday, service a boiler Wednesday. Then that's it , hopefully! But as above , fat chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Xmas.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower (couple of days)
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock