Currently reading:
Happy Friday

Discuss Happy Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Woke up to a smashed drivers window, nothing stolen, day off work.

if carlsberg done Friday's haha :dita:

where's Negans bat???

Not a good day for me :( dam parts haven't turned up from rinnai (after they sent the wrong parts twice)

I am awaiting an oil burner from Worcester which hasn't materialised as yet.
Customer has text asking how he is supposed to plan his day ?
Welcome to my world eh ?

Last edited:
When into HQ for my annual review meeting to be told you haven't got a job any more.

Have a happy Christmas - Chris

Only £80 excess not too bad and doesn't affect my no claims, guy will be here in an hour to fix it, could go to work after but taking the day off to catch up with the quotes that are mounting up

Sorry to hear this Chris

That's horrendous.
Great time for it too, just before the most expensive part of year begins eh ?

Tell me about it, SWMBA ordered a new pair of leather sofas couple of months back, on the never never.

They were delivered today:sad_smile:

Offers welcome - Sofas, wife or new job - all sensible ones considered !!

Last edited:
Just had a Job Put to a Q&S for pricing after spending a couple of days on it myself!!

Hopefully they will okay it!

When into HQ for my annual review meeting to be told you haven't got a job any more.

Have a happy Christmas - Chris

Really sorry to hear this mate, a man of your experience I imagine will find something very quickly though and good luck to you

Sorry to hear this Chris. Fingers crossed something turns up. Do you do gas? Had an email from a training centre that they're looking for trainers and tutors etc.

GQ bit random with the window mate? Any obvious motive other than to pee you off?

Sorry to hear this Chris. Fingers crossed something turns up. Do you do gas? Had an email from a training centre that they're looking for trainers and tutors etc.

GQ bit random with the window mate? Any obvious motive other than to pee you off?

Some wee ar$ehole probably

Sorry to hear your bad news Chris hope something turns up for you real soon......regards Turnpin

Noticed a chip in windscreen aswell, dent on bonnet, looks like an air rifle to be honest! Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back