Discuss Happy Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Woke up to a smashed drivers window, nothing stolen, day off work.

if carlsberg done Friday's haha :dita:

where's Negans bat???

Not a good day for me :( dam parts haven't turned up from rinnai (after they sent the wrong parts twice)

I am awaiting an oil burner from Worcester which hasn't materialised as yet.
Customer has text asking how he is supposed to plan his day ?
Welcome to my world eh ?

Last edited:
When into HQ for my annual review meeting to be told you haven't got a job any more.

Have a happy Christmas - Chris

Only ÂŁ80 excess not too bad and doesn't affect my no claims, guy will be here in an hour to fix it, could go to work after but taking the day off to catch up with the quotes that are mounting up

Sorry to hear this Chris

That's horrendous.
Great time for it too, just before the most expensive part of year begins eh ?

Tell me about it, SWMBA ordered a new pair of leather sofas couple of months back, on the never never.

They were delivered today:sad_smile:

Offers welcome - Sofas, wife or new job - all sensible ones considered !!

Last edited:
Just had a Job Put to a Q&S for pricing after spending a couple of days on it myself!!

Hopefully they will okay it!

When into HQ for my annual review meeting to be told you haven't got a job any more.

Have a happy Christmas - Chris

Really sorry to hear this mate, a man of your experience I imagine will find something very quickly though and good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock