Search the forum,

Discuss Hansgrohe or Axor Mixer tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fixer

Having trouble sourcing parts for a suspected Hansgrohe or Axor kitchen mixer, if anyone recognises the tap can they give me the make and model and or an indication where I might get a spare handle which has snapped off, will try and attach pics
many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
Having trouble sourcing parts for a suspected Hansgrohe or Axor kitchen mixer, if anyone recognises the tap can they give me the make and model and or an indication where I might get a spare handle which has snapped off, will try and attach pics
many thanks

I’d talk to Hansgrohe or get a new tap.

Have emailed Hansgrohe with no response yet, there is another identical mixer tap in the kitchen so would mean replacing two taps to match up which the owner is obviously not keen to do....

Damn close Tom, if nothing else this would be a good replacement, thanks for the link mate

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hansgrohe or Axor Mixer tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work out the product name/brand/type then I can work out how to remove the tap handles (no obvious indices so presuming they pull off some how). Would...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock