Search the forum,

Discuss Hansgrohe I box bath/shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scrivtech

Fitting one these and need help!! There's reducers to be made in then do I use male irons? Also tappings for 22 and it's 15 from combi do I take 22 to bath. 15 into to mixer work? Thanks

Yes mate screw those bushes in and a male iron into them to accept the 15mm pipework, great shower choice!

as said above, 15mm feeds for hot and cold then 22mm male iron and take 22mm to the bath then 15mm to the wall outlet. refrain from using compression joints behind the wall if you can help if for the wall outlet. i like to always use soldered wingbacks then you know theres no chance of it moving/loosening the compression joints when you screw the wall outlet in (ive seen this happen on numerous occasions) but its a very good quality shower choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hansgrohe I box bath/shower mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to re-regulate the bath filler so it fills the bath to the desired level. Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock