Discuss Gutter Cleaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a office building about 8 meter height from ground and size of the gutter about 9 meter,
How much they charge to clean up this gutter?

That will depend on the price of a cherry picker or how brave or stupid you are up a big ladder

The smell from the stuff you clean out of gutters is even worse than the congealed pee you take out of a urinal pipe.

Charge about a tenner a metre.

There is a office building about 8 meter height from ground and size of the gutter about 9 meter,
How much they charge to clean up this gutter?

And where it is , what is access like ?

after completing my risk assessment and method statements and deicded i needed a cherry id tell you to phone a roofer cus there mad and will probably do it in 10mins off a ladder.

or should i say there apprentice will do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gutter Cleaning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First Post on here. I am hoping someone can help with the below. I have mounted 2 new rads to a recent extention we have had. The rads...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock