Search the forum,

Discuss GSR details in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new to these forums, and don't do social media etc, so am a bit lost. I would like to talk about a boiler I am having problems with, but I understand I need to give my GSR number first. Makes total sense. Where do I post this? Obviously not on the public forum, so where? Cheers. Tom

Hi tom
The whole forum thing works on others answering questions, giving advise and some banter. To register as a gas safe member , you need to get your postings up to 10 ( you have two)
You could introduce yourself on one, then maybe look at others posts and give your opinions.
Once you have reached 10 ( private message a moderator REDSAW) with your GSR details and your in. Won't take long!
Than try and put a detailed post about the boiler you are having problems with. There are plenty on here with massive experience and I'm sure you will have an answer.
After that log on every now and then, to help others with your experience, and to learn a bit.
Regards
Chalked

Hi Tom,
As chalked said really however put a little effort into your posts, one or two word replies just to get to 10 posts doesn`t tend to go down well with the mods, talking of which I`m sure somebody will be along soon and post a link for you to send the card details to and welcome to the forums.

As if by magic!

As my esteemed minions have said, build your post count up to 10+ with meaningful posts then send an image of the front and back of your gsr card to [email protected].

We'll deal with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR details in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock