Search the forum,

Discuss GSR details in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am new to these forums, and don't do social media etc, so am a bit lost. I would like to talk about a boiler I am having problems with, but I understand I need to give my GSR number first. Makes total sense. Where do I post this? Obviously not on the public forum, so where? Cheers. Tom

Hi tom
The whole forum thing works on others answering questions, giving advise and some banter. To register as a gas safe member , you need to get your postings up to 10 ( you have two)
You could introduce yourself on one, then maybe look at others posts and give your opinions.
Once you have reached 10 ( private message a moderator REDSAW) with your GSR details and your in. Won't take long!
Than try and put a detailed post about the boiler you are having problems with. There are plenty on here with massive experience and I'm sure you will have an answer.
After that log on every now and then, to help others with your experience, and to learn a bit.
Regards
Chalked

Hi Tom,
As chalked said really however put a little effort into your posts, one or two word replies just to get to 10 posts doesn`t tend to go down well with the mods, talking of which I`m sure somebody will be along soon and post a link for you to send the card details to and welcome to the forums.

As if by magic!

As my esteemed minions have said, build your post count up to 10+ with meaningful posts then send an image of the front and back of your gsr card to [email protected].

We'll deal with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR details in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is straightforward apart from disconnecting the two flexible hoses to the mixer tap. I had expected the two isolators to make this easy but was unable to turn the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock