Discuss Grundfos UPS 3 pump - blocked message in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have moved into a house which uses a Grundfos UPS 3 pump to circulate the water in a wet underfloor heating system. Last autumn the pump would not start - the blocked message showed - so I replaced it. This year, the same thing has happened with the new pump. I have freed the impeller using a screwdriver as advised in the instructions but the red and orange error signal still appears. Any suggestions ?

Screwdriver in the centre and give it a wack inwards

It’s a common problem they don’t like not working for months best to turn it on and run it once a month

Reply to Grundfos UPS 3 pump - blocked message in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
S
Ups pump issue Fairly recently, say 12 months ago, we had a new pump fitted. It's a grundfos ups3 15- 50/65 130. (We have a small expansion tank...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Bit of a daft question but I’ve just had the pump replaced by the housing group where I live. They’ve fitted a Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock