Discuss Great Site to pick up the hints they haven't got time for in college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave (chris)

THought I'd get rid of the ads by posting something.

I'm doing the 6129 city and guilds at the moment but not working with anyone at present - this forum is the 2nd best thing to being on site.

Cheers to Dan, the experienced contributors, and the moderators

Chris

Thanks for the messages Real name's chris. "Dave" is a nickname I picked up in college.

welsome to the house of fun , is dave like rodney in only fools and horses with trigger

Someone did have a "trigger" moment, so that's how I picked up the nickname. I'm a bit shorter and fatter than Rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great Site to pick up the hints they haven't got time for in college in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock