Currently reading:
Good Boiler servicing kits

Discuss Good Boiler servicing kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey chaps, can anyone reccommend a good kit for servicing boilers. As in all the brushes and stufff

This is something I have been looking to purchase to - most kits I have seen look cheap and wont last 2 minutes - I have also done the ebay thing but its so hard to tell what the quality is like- very interested to hear of any decent kits out there

I like regin products or bes

Last edited by a moderator:
Most gas spares merchants do a brush kit for about a tenner.
I bought a kit from FMT direct recently for £5, it's the same kit I've used before and that lasted me for years when I was doing mainly servicing.

I've got the Barco brush kit. Comes with various sizes & shapes of brushes, flexible handles, scrapers, etc. Seems good so far but I've only used it half a dozen times so can't comment on longevity or sturdiness..

awesome. Thanks guys. The regin stuff looks really good. Shame they don't do a set of them though. It must end up quite expensive buying them all singular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Boiler servicing kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock