Discuss Good Boiler servicing kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey chaps, can anyone reccommend a good kit for servicing boilers. As in all the brushes and stufff

This is something I have been looking to purchase to - most kits I have seen look cheap and wont last 2 minutes - I have also done the ebay thing but its so hard to tell what the quality is like- very interested to hear of any decent kits out there

I like regin products or bes

Last edited by a moderator:
Most gas spares merchants do a brush kit for about a tenner.
I bought a kit from FMT direct recently for £5, it's the same kit I've used before and that lasted me for years when I was doing mainly servicing.

I've got the Barco brush kit. Comes with various sizes & shapes of brushes, flexible handles, scrapers, etc. Seems good so far but I've only used it half a dozen times so can't comment on longevity or sturdiness..

awesome. Thanks guys. The regin stuff looks really good. Shame they don't do a set of them though. It must end up quite expensive buying them all singular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good Boiler servicing kits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock