Discuss Gonna be on the telly!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I'm gonna be on the telly!
I've been picked to be in the audience for Fridays big debate on BBC1 Scotland on Scottish Independence. Going to get my company logo on everything I wear for some mega free advertising! LOL

I've been picked to be in the audience for Fridays big debate on BBC1 Scotland on Scottish Independence. Going to get my company logo on everything I wear for some mega free advertising! LOL
i thougt for a minute there it was about flexie awareness warning consumers they could explode and drown the cat/granny/dog at anytime

Will be wearing strictly a copper chain, got to keep up appearances you know.

You lot want to donate your flexies to the programmes discusion panel, then it's BBC1 Scotland, Glasgow. After receiving all those English flexies, Independence will be granted as a mere formality.

I've had a call from the BBC that I've been selected to ask a question to the panel in front of the cameras. A star is born.

If you want to recognise me, I'll be the blonde haired bloke wearing the N.F.I.B teeshirt (No Flexies In Britain) LOL

Show is on air, Scotland Decides BBC1 Scotland 19.00hrs.

Well this took me by surprise,did not realise you had any strong opinion on the matter!!

:rockstar:

you may find thishelpful

[DLMURL="http://www.freeze247.com/proddetail.cfm?sku=9913900001"]Anti Wrinkle Cream - Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment at Freeze247.com®[/DLMURL]

:bucktooth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gonna be on the telly!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock