Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gonna be on the telly!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

I'm gonna be on the telly!
I've been picked to be in the audience for Fridays big debate on BBC1 Scotland on Scottish Independence. Going to get my company logo on everything I wear for some mega free advertising! LOL

I've been picked to be in the audience for Fridays big debate on BBC1 Scotland on Scottish Independence. Going to get my company logo on everything I wear for some mega free advertising! LOL
i thougt for a minute there it was about flexie awareness warning consumers they could explode and drown the cat/granny/dog at anytime

I thought you were going to be on Rogue Traders. I was imagining you being chased by Matt Allbright throwing flexis at him.

Did I not mention that Scottish flexies are not nearly as bad? :wink_smile:

Will be wearing strictly a copper chain, got to keep up appearances you know.

You lot want to donate your flexies to the programmes discusion panel, then it's BBC1 Scotland, Glasgow. After receiving all those English flexies, Independence will be granted as a mere formality.

I've had a call from the BBC that I've been selected to ask a question to the panel in front of the cameras. A star is born.

If you want to recognise me, I'll be the blonde haired bloke wearing the N.F.I.B teeshirt (No Flexies In Britain) LOL

Show is on air, Scotland Decides BBC1 Scotland 19.00hrs.

Well this took me by surprise,did not realise you had any strong opinion on the matter!!

:rockstar:

you may find thishelpful

[DLMURL="http://www.freeze247.com/proddetail.cfm?sku=9913900001"]Anti Wrinkle Cream - Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment at Freeze247.com®[/DLMURL]

:bucktooth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look on sky and you can watch this on channel 971. It's always interesting to put a face to a name.

Just sat down with my beer and popcorn... Was that you asking the first question in yer tin flute?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Obviously not expecting an answer right away! Lol... Wow.. This is gonna be good car crash telly, pig fights between msp's already....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hope i havent missed him just put it on record the dragon wont let me watch it now so gonna watch it later

So System3 how did it go, giving up the tools for the bright lights?
A star is born. Every camera shot of the audience, they zoomed in on me! LOL

Mates, family members have got me mug shot all over facebook now.

Enjoyed it and the No Flexies In Britain campaign is alive and kicking! LOL

Where can I see this? I'm interested to see what a real plumber looks like!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cjh0nm
Aww shucks, I've just went all weepy and emotional now.

It should be on BBC iplayer by tomorrow, but don't know if you can watch BBC Scotland from England on it. Missus recorded it on Sky Plus and the kids were playing a game called spot daddy. My son won 36 - 24!! LOL

I hope you didn't get beaten by a girl on the telly.

Ruined my career!

The face of dis approval lol

system3.jpg

Well sys I have to say I'm most disappointed. I expected you to be wearing a superheroes outfit just like in your avatar. You didn't even wear a tie with flexi's on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gonna be on the telly!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My landlord's great at getting all the Scottish government funding that's going, and there's full insulation, double glazing, an airsource heat...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock