Discuss Go South Young Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyflyer

Just seen the Sunday paper Pimlico Plumbers now on £80,000 per year and Pimlico investing £600,000 in new vans, might get the old tool bass out,
fitting water softeners for the stars.

Thats a long commute from Manchester, you could always rent a broom cupboard @ £800 p/w to save time

RPM at that kinda money I could buy mi a season ticket, or live in mi new van, must be tempting for some chaps locally, and they have a dolly working there seen her on the tele :24:

No sense of adventure Ermi, anyway they wouldn't understand a word you said, bonny lad

Spent many years in London and everything about it got worse every year. Don`t care how much you pay me I ain`t going back.

Last edited:
That's a kick in the Jacobs if I'm honest seeing as the chap jetting drains is getting 120k. And for that 80k they want 2lbs of flesh also I was offered 48k for Monday to Friday 8-5 not even touching London from another firm.

That's a kick in the Jacobs if I'm honest seeing as the chap jetting drains is getting 120k..

It is weird as drain monkeys get a lot less in the midlands..Wouldnt work for em though the owners got some odd waxwork plastic surgery goin off.

It is weird as drain monkeys get a lot less in the midlands..Wouldnt work for em though the owners got some odd waxwork plastic surgery goin off.

Gasmanrob,

Says they want 2lb of flesh a day, can't he have some of that grafted on instead of plastic..??? :thinking: just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Go South Young Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock