Discuss Glow Worm Ultimate boiler no ignition and no pilot... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I came in tonight and turned the central heating up. Nothing happened. It was working fine this morning. There is no pilot light and the igniter is not firing. Power is getting to the controls, as I can here a click as I turn the power on, after turning it off from the switch. I am going to call out an engineer (I have left a message for one to call). I have no intention of fiddling with it myself, as I am not qualified. Having said that, I do have a pretty good idea of how it works, in principle. What would stop the igniter from firing? I was hoping that someone might be able to give me a few pointers to help me evaluate what the engineer says, when he calls.

Thanks,
Suds.

The only thing that you can try is this button. See if it has popped out.

01F6DE47-20AB-4D9C-ADB8-EAB79CB67CDC.jpeg

Reply to Glow Worm Ultimate boiler no ignition and no pilot... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock