Discuss Glow Worm Flexicom 30cx in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. Got the above combi which had an F25 (circulation) fault. Had new expansion vessell (was bad) then at advice of Glowworm a new diverter valve as hot water was OK but fault on heat. All has been perfect for a few weeks then back to F25. As before cutting power cures it. Always from cold. This time both Hw and heat. The only catalyst this time is I turned down a radiator valve. Had a big bill last time so trying to pre-empt this time. Pump is very strong (screwdriver test).Thank you..

Last edited:

Reply to Glow Worm Flexicom 30cx in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has...
Replies
Views
I have an old Glow Worm Fuelsaver 40B Mk 2 installed on the kitchen wall. In November, the heat exchanger began making a kettling noise. It’s...
Replies
Views
10 months ago had a new Glow-Worm gas boiler installed in our bungalow. It failed nearly a month ago when a gasket internally in the HW feed cct...
Replies
Views
Hi all, got the above boiler that was installed in the house back in 2009 before we moved in in 2017. The boiler works as it should, it heats up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick one (I hope). I have a gravity fed heating system with a glow worm flexicom boiler in the kitchen. A tank in the airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock