Discuss Gloves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Im trying to find a pair that i see all plumbers where, i think theyre the red and black ones, theyre thin and can do fiddly work like get into boilers etc, anyone know where i can get a pair?, thanks.

i use a set of thin black ones, was sick of cutting myself, have also started to use a flux brush !

the links not working, but ive seen them by searching through google, are they the thin ones?, that i can still do fiddly work with?, like get into boilers and mess around with raw plugs like im not even wearing them?, many thanks again.

the links not working, but ive seen them by searching through google, are they the thin ones?, that i can still do fiddly work with?, like get into boilers and mess around with raw plugs like im not even wearing them?, many thanks again.

The only things I struggle to do with them on is wiring and picking my nose.

i wear the disposable ones especially when using flux dont like my fingers going green lol

get a flux brush mate, just stated using one they are much better.

I use ones called "grips" 12 pairs off auction sites for £10 have a look

i never got used to gloves, always forget it. Still gloves in van without a scratch

I love gloves and i have got lots of them like disposable, heavy duty , thin ones, fingerless ones in fact i prob have more gloves in my van than plumbing stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back