Search the forum,

Discuss Gloves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Im trying to find a pair that i see all plumbers where, i think theyre the red and black ones, theyre thin and can do fiddly work like get into boilers etc, anyone know where i can get a pair?, thanks.

i use a set of thin black ones, was sick of cutting myself, have also started to use a flux brush !

the links not working, but ive seen them by searching through google, are they the thin ones?, that i can still do fiddly work with?, like get into boilers and mess around with raw plugs like im not even wearing them?, many thanks again.

the links not working, but ive seen them by searching through google, are they the thin ones?, that i can still do fiddly work with?, like get into boilers and mess around with raw plugs like im not even wearing them?, many thanks again.

The only things I struggle to do with them on is wiring and picking my nose.

i wear the disposable ones especially when using flux dont like my fingers going green lol

get a flux brush mate, just stated using one they are much better.

I use ones called "grips" 12 pairs off auction sites for £10 have a look

i never got used to gloves, always forget it. Still gloves in van without a scratch

I love gloves and i have got lots of them like disposable, heavy duty , thin ones, fingerless ones in fact i prob have more gloves in my van than plumbing stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink putting the pipe work in the wall then fitting these black shut off valves and black trap but can’t see how this is possible the way the work has been...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock