Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss GC Number or manual for Glow-Worm C 35kw......The one from city plumbing???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello.

Can anyone help me out with the GC Number or manual for Glow-Worm Ultimate C 35kw......The one from city plumbing please????

Thanks a lot....Dan

Last edited:
What do you need it for ? if you are not GS, don't mess with it !!

Actually I am on the gas safe register.....I just need the GC number so I can look up the boiler on my app on my phone.

Glow-worm boilers are catagorised differently on the app and indeed on thier website to what they are in their advertising and catalogues etc.

Im not going to mess with it....I'm going to install it, but can't buy it just yet because it's coming out of the developers cash flow.

I think that's probably enough info...lol :)

Thanks a lot, the glow worms are on there. So the one I'm after prob is there but because they are catagorised differently I can't be certain it's the right one.

Very confusing! :(

Shifting this to the private forum..... Too much info for the fish!

Actually I am on the gas safe register.....I just need the GC number so I can look up the boiler on my app on my phone.

Glow-worm boilers are catagorised differently on the app and indeed on thier website to what they are in their advertising and catalogues etc.

Im not going to mess with it....I'm going to install it, but can't buy it just yet because it's coming out of the developers cash flow.

I think that's probably enough info...lol :)
Sorry Dan, When your question first came up it did not show the GS badge ! just dan-the plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GC Number or manual for Glow-Worm C 35kw......The one from city plumbing???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone tell me of a boiler equivalent to a Glow worm micron 30ff. I am not sure what one I should get?
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot more. The water heating makes a row as there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock