Discuss Gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

850Rick

How many of you actually do Gas work?has anyone renewed there Gas certificate and is it worth the expence just to do a few jobs.Im wondering if i should do it or not.

most of us? i have re assessments in core gas in feb,most of my business is gas install or repair

Need to renew mine in Feb as well. Hopefully the 2nd last time.
Probably running about 80% gas work 20% shyt.

2 yrs 3 months since acs never looked backed 80 % of all work domestic gas

A good 50% of my work is gas related and a lot of the non gas related stuff has come from being called in to look at a boiler etc. I've got a bathroom swap coming up in a couple of weeks that is a result of me repairing a water heater in a caravan. The people were renting the van whilst they waited for completion on their new home and didn't know any local plumbers so took a card. I've already done a boiler swap for them.

It can also give some nice little filler jobs, a quick boiler service/landlords check on the way home.

Safe Gas Install 95% , rest is repairs ch and plumbing some time when the moon is full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock