Discuss gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Eventually had my probationary inspection today was a breeze gave me some good advice about paperwork etc. Probation been lifted so thats a bonus!

are these mandatory because i haven't even had an inspection yet :D its been a fair few years as well :), i was always told if you have an inspection coming your in the poo, because you did something wrong ;)

Yes they are mandatory, should be every five years but possibly still a backlog from corgi, how long since you had one?

Yes they are mandatory, should be every five years but possibly still a backlog from corgi, how long since you had one?

dont think i have oooops :) and its over that runs and hides in the woods waiting for a letter :D

Croppie........
we have Been infiltrated by an unregistered one.

croppie
we have Been infiltrated by an unregistered one.

:D haha fail on sizing and my cards supposed to be made out of play dough isnt it :)

Do you work for a firm Shaun? If yes they prob look at others mate.

Just got off the phone to GS and they have agreed to rush out and do a check 1st thing tomorrow Shaun, said something about a closed book pass/fail exam but nothing to worry about only 300 questions :wink_smile:

Just got off the phone to GS and they have agreed to rush out and do a check 1st thing tomorrow Shaun, said something about a closed book pass/fail exam but nothing to worry about only 300 questions :wink_smile:

:D not another test, i dont like tests esp closed book, haven't got big enough hands for all the answers ;)

My last inspection was early this year and that was after nearly ten years, but before that they were regular five year intervals.

I asked the lad who came out to me why so long, he just said if there were no complaints and the last visit showed no problems then there was no rush, complaints mean more visits it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning All. We have a gas safe inspection coming up. It's the first one we've had since I started working at the company and my predecessor...
Replies
Views
Back