Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmart

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Eventually had my probationary inspection today was a breeze gave me some good advice about paperwork etc. Probation been lifted so thats a bonus!

are these mandatory because i haven't even had an inspection yet :D its been a fair few years as well :), i was always told if you have an inspection coming your in the poo, because you did something wrong ;)

Yes they are mandatory, should be every five years but possibly still a backlog from corgi, how long since you had one?

Yes they are mandatory, should be every five years but possibly still a backlog from corgi, how long since you had one?

dont think i have oooops :) and its over that runs and hides in the woods waiting for a letter :D

Croppie........
we have Been infiltrated by an unregistered one.

croppie
we have Been infiltrated by an unregistered one.

:D haha fail on sizing and my cards supposed to be made out of play dough isnt it :)

Do you work for a firm Shaun? If yes they prob look at others mate.

Just got off the phone to GS and they have agreed to rush out and do a check 1st thing tomorrow Shaun, said something about a closed book pass/fail exam but nothing to worry about only 300 questions :wink_smile:

Just got off the phone to GS and they have agreed to rush out and do a check 1st thing tomorrow Shaun, said something about a closed book pass/fail exam but nothing to worry about only 300 questions :wink_smile:

:D not another test, i dont like tests esp closed book, haven't got big enough hands for all the answers ;)

My last inspection was early this year and that was after nearly ten years, but before that they were regular five year intervals.

I asked the lad who came out to me why so long, he just said if there were no complaints and the last visit showed no problems then there was no rush, complaints mean more visits it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock