Discuss Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Commercial .jpg

Hello all, I used to have a formula that was used to upsize radiators to take full advantage of condensing boilers. It basically gave a percentage figure of how much bigger each radiator had to be in order to make the room reach its temperature without the radiator being too hot to touch. Unfortunately I appear to have lost it from my computer. I originally got it from this site. If anybody knows the formula that I am talking about and they have a copy of it could they please post it back on here.

Reply to Gas related docs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can someone help me out please? These little black flakes are pouring out of my drain. They are all a little larger than the size of pepper...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help, I have this fitting on what I think us the overflow pipe from my hot water tank. I have noticed a damp patch on...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you can help. I am looking for advise to try to work out if my builder is fobbing me off again or giving good advise. I live in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, my name is Matt and I am from the heating industry, over 30 years. Please read this as it could definitely help your business. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock