Search the forum,

Discuss Gas meter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz666

Gas Engineer
I was in a local merchants this week and a fella (non trade) was buying 35mm copper pipe and elbows and some iso valves. I asked what he was building, having a laugh and he said '' I've got an engineer coming mate to bypass my gas meter, am sick of paying full price for gas, it's expensive enough running a kebab shop. :mad::mad::6:

just walk in and order a kebab saying " can i have a kebab cooked on your illegal free gas supply"

No he was defo serious mate, the lad I have working for me knows his family. Am just waiting to make sure the works complete then a quick ring. Why should I pay his gas bill ??
You won't pay for his gas bill. Your GDN does.
Still. It saying it's right though

The theft of gas is a serious crime that a lot of people underestimate the penalties. I believe it is large fines and prison in severe cases. The suppliers are not daft, if his bill halves overnight they will investigate and hopefully he will get caught. As for who pays for it as always it is everybody else!

Just phone up all of the authorities, Gas supplier, electrical supplier, environmental health, HSE and dump them in it. Unless you value the late night booze frenzied Kebab more....

Just phone up all of the authorities, Gas supplier, electrical supplier, environmental health, HSE and dump them in it. Unless you value the late night booze frenzied Kebab more....

mmmm......... with garlic mayo :)

Hope his meters not on a medium pressure incoming line. A couple of bar gas should cook those kebabs pretty quick!

mmmm......... with garlic mayo :)

Garlic mayo on a kebab is an abomination unto Nuggan.

Pitta bread, kebab meat, chilli sauce, red cabbage, white cabbage, lettuce and pickled chilli peppers.

Handsome! I know what I'll be having tomorrow night now!

My local one far far too salty. Gagging for water all night after kebabski

Pitta bread, kebab meat, chilli sauce, red cabbage, white cabbage, lettuce and pickled chilli peppers.

Where's the chilli sauce you muggle?! Any fule kno that a rip-your-head-off chilli sauce is needed to kill the salmonella in the kebab meat...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the chilli sauce you muggle?! Any fule kno that a rip-your-head-off chilli sauce is needed to kill the salmonella in the kebab meat...

D'Oh! I blame last night's Hobgoblins and A'bunadh cask strength...

Nothing better than a good clearout after mild salmon'ella.
[emoji15]

I forgot about the red and white onion.

All raw veggies and salad, it really is healthy!

Theft of gas and/or meter fiddling in "ethnic" restaurants/grotty takeaways/fast food outlets and Chinese chippies is absolutely rampant and has been for some time. Truth is that thre are so many such places that they all struggle to make a living. Answer,,fiddle the gas/electric,employ illegal immigrants and take cash only over the counter.

Saw something on watchdog the other week, they take this rather seriously this kebab shop needs dobbing in asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas meter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock